Idaho Bridals: Sand Dunes

Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Guys....I have so much to tell you! Matt and I have been road tripping for the past couple weeks. We said goodbye to Idaho and hello to the sun and the beach. We stopped in Vegas, Utah and Joshua Tree, visited family, explored, and spent all our money on Chipotle. :) We are now in Southern California getting a little more settled. The weather is amazing and I seriously just want to lay on the beach all day everyday.

This bridal shoot was one of the last shoots I did in Idaho. Andrew & Morgan are so in love and they were champs during this shoot. It was so windy and cold, but they just kept on posing and being cute. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Location: St. Anthony Idaho Sand Dunes

Models: Morgan & Andrew Pinkston












































































No comments:

Tell me what YOU think!

Powered by Blogger.