Mara & Sean

Sunday, April 29, 2018
You know when you meet people that you get along with instantly and you just want to be their best friend? Well, that is how I feel every time I hang out with Mara and Sean. Hopefully they don't find that creepy. They are seriously the coolest though. We talked about our dream adventures and our love for design, and we laughed a lot about Sean looking like a farmer...(sorry Sean).

To be honest, I'm really sad about leaving my favorite people behind in Idaho. I love meeting new couples and sharing my passion with them, but making friends only happens once in a while. It's liberating to connect with someone in a unique way. 

I hope all of you keep your friends close, and if they happen to be a killer model...that's a bonus. Thank you Mara and Sean for modeling for me and being so dang cute. 
































































No comments:

Tell me what YOU think!

Powered by Blogger.