Married Life: Intimate home session

Thursday, March 22, 2018
You guys! I have so much to tell you! I had the amazing opportunity to go to a Tony Robbins conference last week and my life will NEVER be the same. I feel so motivated and positive about life...even though Matt and I have NO clue what we are doing. I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that I learned, and hopefully it will motivate some of you!

*Personal Energy is ESSENTIAL in growing your business and in your relationships. Energy=Passion

*Don't negotiate with your brain. You are the boss of your mind. Don't let it fill you with fear, and don't let it keep you from doing the things you want. 

*Take 100% responsibility for your experience in life. Do not blame others, do not blame your past, do not blame your DNA. YOU have control. 

I hope everyone is finding things to be grateful for, because there is so much to be happy about:) If you are in a rut, or a bad place..make a change. It can be that simple. Decide to do things differently, and you will get a different result.

Aren't Hyrum and J the cutest!? I love their cute style. I had some fun with the window lighting in these. I used to be super self conscious about indoor sessions but I have learned to love them. They are so much fun to edit and I love the warm moody look that comes with it.





















































No comments:

Tell me what YOU think!

Powered by Blogger.