Let's talk Boudoir!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018
I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing Boudoir sessions. I have had quite a few people ask me (hesitantly I might add) if I am comfortable with them, so I thought I'd clear it up with a quick post, and address questions you may have.

What kind of session is boudoir? Boudoir can be an individual portrait or couples session. These are no different form a regular shoot, but we add in a classy sexy twist, and more romantic poses.

What do you wear? The most important thing is that you feel comfortable. You can wear lingerie, a bra set, a loose tee, or whatever makes you feel beautiful. Getting your hair & makeup done always adds a flair to the simpleness of the shoot.

What locations are suitable for boudoir? These can be done indoor or outdoor. The best indoor places have good natural lighting, and lots of white space.

When and why should I do a boudoir session?
1. A gift for your significant other (veryyy romantic)
2. You're pregnant and want to show it off
3. You want a confidence boost
4. You're single and want a new Tinder profile picture (Just kidding.) You can hang them in your bedroom ;)










































No comments:

Tell me what YOU think!

Powered by Blogger.