Taylor & Dallin

Monday, May 14, 2018
Taylor and I have known each other for years. We used to stay up late laughing about who knows what at girls camp when we were teens. We both had major crushes on Orlando Bloom and we would jokingly argue about who loved him more. 

Years later, we are adults. (Sorta. Sometimes I still feel like a child) We are both married and Taylor and Dallin are so freakin cute! They have this cute vintage vibe and they laugh a ton! I loved catching up with them in Idaho. Who says adults can’t play on the swings?! 

I hope all of you are having a great week. I have some fun shoots to show you this week so stay tuned! Love you all.

















































































No comments:

Tell me what YOU think!

Powered by Blogger.